Queen Modi Plate
The Queen Modification Plate is designed to attach queen bed frames to size full headboards, or full bed frames to queen headboards. It can also be used to convert king headboards to cal king and vice versa. This comes as a saving grace for special projects or unique headboard sizes. The steel construction creates a heavy-duty connection, securely fastening the headboard to the frame. This set includes two modification plates.
|Dimensions||5 × 5.5 × 0.88 in|
$33.99 – $37.99
Structures Bolt-On Bed Rail System with Wire Support
This sturdy metal bed rail system creates a stable foundation for your mattress. Angled steel rails connect to a headboard and footboard via universal bolt-on connections that accommodate most beds. Wire cross rails establish the correct distance between the rails and provide added support.
$1,599.99 – $2,999.99
Layer a 1.5 inch, ultra-plush layer of gel-infused air foam; a 3-inch layer of temperature-regulating gel-infused memory foam; a 2-inch layer of plush base foam; and 7.5 inches of high-density base foam for a mattress that feels like sleeping on a cloud. Mattress has a plush feel for those that prefer a soft, supportive consistency that conforms to body weight and position.
- Two layers of plush gel memory foam and 2 inches of plush base foam on 7.5 inches of high density base foam creates a plush-feel mattress
- Gel-infused memory foam prevents heat buildup
- Ventilated design for improved breathability and comfort
- Double jacquard cover creates a comfortable air layer
- Mattress is backed by a 10-year warranty
The Vertical Modification Plate is designed to attach standard bolt-on headboard brackets to fit odd-sized headboards. The steel construction creates a heavy-duty connection, securely fastening the headboard to the frame. Each modification plate is 4″ wide x 6.25″ tall. This set includes two modification plates.
$259.99 – $469.99
A medium-profile hybrid mattress combines the benefits of a traditional innerspring with a thick layer of cushioning memory foam.
- Ten-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Arrives rolled and compressed for easy transport
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Layered, soft comfort foams help relieve pressure points
- Thick foam encasement provides edge-to-edge support
- Heavy-duty tempered coils create a strong core